Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Make Sure You Check This Out

Recently I signed up to this new forum - Conquer Your Niche Forum, and have found it really enjoyable so far. If you're doing anything with internet marketing I highly recommend you sign up for a free account.

Not only do you get the chance to position yourself as a leader by making helpful posts and providing a link back to your website (which is the advantage of the normal forums), but just by viewing threads and making posts you earn special points. And for every one of these points you get, the forum will show your ad (that you put in when signing up) once.

Here's a few discussions that you can check out:

I think I'm addicted, I've gotta go and make some posts now :)

Gavin
The Young Marketer
MLM Success Secrets
Free MLM Articles

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gavin,
I've signed up on your website a few months ago and I have since been reading your blogs. I really like you book "The 6 Dirty...". In a desire to learn as much as posible about mlm I signed up at alot of sites for newsletters and free books. Yours is much better written and more useful than some of the stuff written by adults. I am trying to figure out what I like better Success U. or Emerald Passport. I know there is a free trial period but I so busy now with my daughter that I have no time to check it out properly. In January she is going to daycare and then I can start working seriously on my business - whatever it will be. Please tell me what YOU think about success university. Not about the business part of it but about the actual learning materials they offer. Have you been listening to audios and reading the ebooks or articles they offer? Do you like it?

Victoria
Young mom and MLM lover

8:30 AM  
Blogger The Young Marketer said...

Hi Victoria,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I believe that you’ll be a success in whatever you choose.

Personally, I love Success University. I’ve been through a number of the short courses and listened to some audios. To be honest, I haven’t really had the persistence or time (trying to make MLM-Secrets.com a success) to tackle any of the achievement courses, but everything that I have gone through has always given me something new for me to use in life or business.

With the free 14 day trial, you can still start building your business but you do only get half the commissions than if you were a premium member. To become a full, premium member, there is a start up cost but it is well worth it.

If you decide to go with Success University and just want to by-pass the trial you can sign up as a premium member straight away here.

I would really like to use part of your comment as a testimonial if it’s ok with you. Please contact me at gavin@mlm-secrets.com and let me know if that’s alright.

As I said before, I believe you’re going to be a success no matter what you end up doing. If you’re truly committed to it, there’s nothing you can’t do.

To your success,
Gavin

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, go ahead and use my comments as testimonial. I wish you all the best too and I plan to stay in touch!

Victoria

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home