Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Secret Story

I just wanted to make a quick post to bring a new book and DVD to your attention - you might have already heard of it, it's called "The Secret". I recently bought the book for my mum's birthday and have since read some myself.

It just makes so much sense and I've already seen a small result - last weekend I had a guitar concert where I was going to play 2 songs. I wasn't too confident with the first and the second one wasn't even finished. After reading a bit of "The Secret" I started imagining playing it well before I went to sleep and in the morning when I woke up. And guess what, it worked out pretty much exactly how I'd imagined it!

Anyway, if you can, I encourage you to get a copy of the book for yourself at least - it's great. I'll be getting the DVD as well soon.

Gavin
The Young Marketer
MLM Success Secrets
Free MLM Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home