Sunday, February 18, 2007

MLM success

As I mentioned last post, I was starting work on a new project and that there was nothing else like it in the MLM industry. Well now I'd like your help with it.

I'm looking for MLM success stories to use. If you have one or know of a particularly good one, please send it to me at gavin@mlm-secrets.com

Ok I'll give you a little hint to what the project is all about:

Do you ever get run-down or feel like you can't go on trying to build your successful MLM business? Do you ever feel as though maybe this isn't what you should be doing, that maybe your dreams were just not meant to be?

Well then this new website will help you out.

I'll keep you posted on the progress, but for now if you have any MLM success stories (yours or one you've heard of) please send them to me at gavin@mlm-secrets.com

Gavin
The Young Marketer
MLM Success Secrets
Free MLM Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home